Sponsored Webinars & Online Peer Sharing
- Are you a dealer group looking to deliver more value to your network of advisers?
- Are PD day roadshows of the past now becoming effectively too expensive to run for you and your sponsors?
- Do you want to keep them engaged and motivated between quarterly PD days and annual conferences?
- Have you ever thought about running affordable peer sharing events but don't have the time, expertise or the resources to deliver?
- Looking for a turnkey solution, branded or co-branded, polished and informative?
- We've been delivering Webinars now for 10 years, well before these became the norm in our industry. So we know what we are doing.
Webinars have come a long way since we started using them to deliver learning content back in the mid-noughties. They are the accepted and the normal way of reaching out and conveying information to a lot of people easily and affordably these day. The Risk Store is experienced in hosting and delivering sponsors webinars - branded or co-branded. We can handle every aspect of a sponsored webinar from the content, accreditation, set up, branding, learning aims and outcomes, invitations, pre and post webinar surveys, in webinar polls and post webinar feedback. We even provide accurate post webinar reports so accreditation can be appropriately given to those who attended the full session. Recordings can be provide for later viewing on the client website.
An Example of Co-Branding
Have you considered peer sharing as a great way to engage and connect your adviser network spread across geographic locations? We can organise, host and facilitate 1 hour peer sharing online meetings, allowing attendees to exchange ideas and experiences that other, less experienced advisers can learn from.
The technology platform we prefer to use is Citrix GoToWebinar / GoToMeeting. However we have delivered via our clients' preferred platforms such as the excellent Webex platform.
Previous Sponsors of our Webinars
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS - NO OBLIGATION
Email us a note using this contact form link
Call Pete Wincott on 0416 009 403 or Sue Laing on 0412 265 822