Consulting Services Index
Industry Leaders In Life Insurance Advisory & Claims Process Improvement
We collectively have nearly 90 years industry experience available to you across most facets of the industry, including...
- Sales Management
- Business Development
- Business Improvement
- Practice Management
- Technical Support
...we cover most bases. Our business is small and because of this, we are nimble and very cost effective resource.
Don't take our word for it Check out our testimonials page link here or alternatively, we can direct you to some of our current and previous clients for references.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS - NO OBLIGATION
Email us a note using this contact form link
Call Pete Wincott on 02 4998 6977 | 0416 009 403 or Sue Laing on 02 4998 6977 | 0412 265 822
When You Need To Add Someone Experienced To Your Team
- Need an experienced head to sit on and contribute to a life risk committee?
- Need someone experienced assisting your dealer group APL tender evaluation panel?
- Establishing an industry working group and need life insurance experience?
Advice Management Analysis Programme For Growing Life Risk Revenue
- Are you an advisory practice looking to start, develop or grow your life risk revenue?
- Not sure you have the process or discipline to make this happen?
- Maybe you are too busy running the business you have but know you need to do something now, not later?
- Want and need to move your business from commission based revenue to fee based revenue but not sure how to?
- A-MAP is a practical work tool to assist you in achieving these goals and outcomes
Then perhaps our A-MAP process may just be the ticket for you and your business. Read on for more detail.
Claims Process Improvement
Improving Claims Management Efficiency & Claimant / Member Experience
Insurers, super fund trustee offices and administrators have been among our main consulting clients for over 6 years, since the emphasis on the industry’s 'claims experience' first emerged in earnest. These days there is much work going on in the areas of claims process improvement and the claimant or member experience at the front end; The Risk Store has been one of the regular providers in this space.
'It's All About The Claimant Experience'
- How well does your life insurer manage the claimant experience?
- How well do they manage the claim process?
- How well are declines as well as acceptances managed?
- We know life insurers pay, but it is how they manage the process that should count.
- How do you know? With C-MAP you now know!
- Not an industry audit - a reinsurer and regulator does that.
- It's the only true measurement of how insurers are managing claims in the industry.
The Risk Store’s unique Claims Management Analysis Programme – C-MAP for short – is an independently conducted assessment of life risk insurers’ or super funds’ claims departments: the systems and standards governing their service to life insured claimants. All the elements that feed into a great client claims experience should be so much more than just “was the claim paid or not?” And if claimants are telling you that something’s not working, C-MAP will tell you what and why.